Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Life As A Mrs.

Sooooo much has happened since my last entry... I am now officially married, have honeymooned, have started a new job, moved into a townhome and I couldn't be happier!

The wedding was incredible, the hubs and I had an amazing time... and the honeymoon was some MUCH needed rest.  Photos to follow on another day... hopefully some of the teasers from my official wedding photographer will come out in the next week. :)  For now, we have a large amount of photos that our guests posted to our shutterfly account (thank you so much!) which I've already looked at 1 million times.

Since it is late, I'll leave with a couple of photos... as I said many more to come.

My father and I before the ceremony...



Our beautiful sunset dinner on the beach.... part of our honeymoon package!


And of course, a pic of the new Mr. & Mrs.



Yay! :)  

Have a great rest of your week everyone!

Love always,
Shell

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the newest Mrs.!!!! Great pics - I especially love the middle photo. It makes me feel so relaxed. :)

    ReplyDelete