Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Just a quick post...

Something for my mental health:  Organizing and list making!! The hubs and I made a chore chart to help to handle the increased TLC needed to keep our home happy and CLEAN. 

Something for my physical health: 
Elliptical today!!

Learn something new:  
Well it's not something I'm happy I learned but while logging my calories today on myfitnesspal I learned that the Chips and Salsa from Chipotle, while good, are NOT worth nearly 600 calories!!  Fortunately I only had half but I definitely regret not checking before eating them!! Yikes! 

Reflect on my day: 
Productive! As usual I still have items on my list but I have a plan to tackle them this weekend. :) I think I will sleep quite peacefully tonight! 

Photo of the day:  Ok so I didn't really think about this one today... And probably no one cares but I bought these cute little laundry baskets at the dollar store today (part of home organizing) along with these blue laundry bags with a little drawstring. In the future I may see some better laundry liners when we start painting but I think they are adorable. Just ignore the mess in the background!! 


Ok I'm off to bed! See you tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment